World Bank Legal Internship 2024 is one of the most beneficial and competitive internships, especially for those students who belong to the law. World Bank is calling talented applicants from all around the world to shine their skills. They will provide a very beneficial environment to the applicants. This internship at the World Bank is mainly known as the internship for law applicants. The World Bank will call applicants from around the globe to provide an extraordinary environment for them so that they can sharpen their skills according to law problems. What are their legal skills?
The World Bank has very beneficial thinking behind this internship program. This program will help to make young applicants professional in their fields at both national and international levels. This program will train new beginners who do not have great knowledge about their profession. In this program, students will also enjoy a different experience by collaborating with the World Bank and will learn about its policies and infrastructure by working in this internship. By working in this internship program students will also learn and get experience in modern-day research because this program in world ban has a wide range of its branches.
This internship program is held by the world bank but it is under the professionals and high-level staff of the world bank. This is a golden way for the young talented students of law to show their extraordinary skills in practical life by working under one of the world’s biggest organizations and a group of the world’s best research scholars. The World Bank has a specific aim of development of its own and also has the aim to work for the betterment of young talented law students. So the World Bank has a high-quality infrastructure and lifelong thinking to judge and work for a better future for the students.
The World Bank is one of the world’s biggest organizations that provides scholarships on a wide range of. The World Bank is working to raise the countries and economic stability of these countries. All the legal expenses of applicants during this internship will be covered by the World Bank.
|The World Bank
|World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Benefits of the World Bank Internship programs:
- The applicants will be given high-level events and will be offered to join high-level conferences.
- The applicants will also be given a chance to guidance from high-level professional law lawyers.
- The applicants will also be given a chance for an internship in schools, universities, and institutes when they will be an internship applicant.
- This internship program will be located in the World Bank’s Headquarters in Washington D.C. and certain selected countries are also included.
- The applicants will be provided three chances of internship at WB in 1 year which are a summer internship, fall internship, winter internship, and spring internship.
- The WB will be given different visa facilities in urgent circumstances.
- You must have the nationality of an IBRO member of any state.
- You must be doing any degree of the following LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, Ph.D., or other equivalent to this degree program.
- You have to give proof of your nationality and insurance policy.
- If you want to apply for this internship program you must have a certificate from any university and have to follow the WB policies.
- If you have any knowledge about languages other than English like Arabic. They will also be given a preference for selection.
- Students of any nationality or country can apply for this internship.
Method of Apply:
- The students will be given an online application form by the World Bank.
- The World Bank will ask some questions. Students have to give the answers to these questions
- You also have to complete the eligibility form which will be provided by the World Bank.
- Scan all required documents and upload them in PDF form.
- The last date to apply for this internship program is Sep 30.