Apply for the fully funded University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS scholarships in the Masters Program for the academic year 2024-25. This scholarship is offered by DAAD which will facilitate international candidates to complete master’s studies courses in agriculture and economics. This fully funded scholarship is offered by the EPOS (Development Related Postgraduate Courses).
This initiative is taken by the EPOS and DAAD to facilitate exceptional candidates to complete higher education in Germany. Germany is a beautiful country with quality higher educational institutions. These German institutions and among the best institutions and hubs of international candidates for higher education. This is a competitive scholarship for brilliant candidates from developing countries. Check requirements and benefits and complete masters in Germany.
DAAD-EPOS University of Hohenheim Scholarships
|University of Hohenheim
Eligibility Criteria for EPOS Scholarships
International candidates who want to study master’s in Germany on a fully funded basis have to complete the following mentioned guidelines:
- Interested candidates must be an international candidate.
- Only candidates from developing countries are eligible.
- You have to get a master’s offer to avail this opportunity.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant bachelor’s degree program.
- Degrees obtained by the candidate must be within the last 6 years.
- Candidates have to show interest in the offered course.
- Candidate must not be in Germany for more than 1.3 years when applying.
Also Read: University of Siena Scholarship
Benefits of the University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS scholarships
Selected candidates for the University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS scholarships will enjoy the following benefits:
- Selected candidates will get full coverage of tuition fees for 24 months for the course of Agricultural Economics.
- Medical coverage
- Monthly Stipend
- Round-trip traveling expenses
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the University of Hohenheim DAAD Scholarships need to complete the application from the below provided apply link and submit the application to this email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Candidates who will submit their application through the above-provided email will be considered. Candidates also have to send Mentioned documents on the application form through the above-provided email.
Application deadline for University of Hohenheim DAAD-EPOS scholarships is December 15.