Harvard Law School is offering a Harvard Law School Fellowship for 2024/2025. Applicants can apply now for a USA fellowship and work on their passion and skills. All candidates who want to become a great scholar or good law teacher must apply for this opportunity. All applicants from all over the world can apply for this fellowship. This Reginald F. Lewis Fellowship is introduced by famous USA institution Harvard School, which will help applicants to enhance skills in their field. This one year in the USA will increase the value of these scholars.
Applicants also have to participate in the Human Rights Campaign to support humanity equally. This fully funded Harvard school fellowship will also give a stipend worth more than $54000/year to a few selected candidates. During their stay in the USA, applicants will enjoy fully funded benefits including free accommodation. This will be of training program that will help students in a practical way how to remove a dispute between two parties in a healthy manner. This will also be a healthy experience when candidates gather from different countries in the USA and they will exchange their culture with students from other countries
The Harvard fellowship is highly beneficial for new graduates, under this program candidates will get professional training in law which they will use to demonstrate the law for securing human rights. The Lewis Fellowship will work on law teachers to demonstrate their skills and these scholars then play an important part in law students and maintain law in different parts of the world.
Students have to complete these law courses at Harvard Law School and during this Harvard Law School training candidates also have to publish at least one article. This will be full of practical and learning sessions for 1 year in the USA. The Lewis Committee will provide a complete schedule to applicants which they have to follow during their 1 year stay.
The US-based Law School was given huge support by Reginald F. Lewis, and his wife Loida Nicolas Lewis when they issued a healthy grant for this institution. This is an overview and basic details of the Harvard Law School fellowship opportunity for law candidates complete application procedure is explained below.
Harvard Law School Fellowship in the USA
|The United States.
|Harvard Law School
|July 01 to June 30
Benefits of the Harvard Law School Fellowship
- Candidates will get a healthy stipend of $55,000/year.
- Candidates will be given an accommodation to stay at Harvard Law School.
- Candidates will get details of the current challenges of society.
- Candidates will get a complete and practical experience in Law Proceedings.
- Detail info and guidance for human rights.
- Candidates will do culture exchange with other countries’ candidates.
Also Check: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships UK
- Only Recent law graduates can apply.
- All countries are eligible.
- All candidates are eligible without any discrimination on the basis of religion, region, or race.
- Candidates have to show interest in becoming a legal scholar or providing services as a qualified law teacher.
- Candidates have to join a legal field.
How to Apply for the Harvard Law School Fellowship 2024/2025
- Application process is online for U fully funded USA fellowship.
- Visit the provided official link below.
- Applicants have to create a Harvard key. If a candidate is from another institution, then Harvard.
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to create an account.
- Log in and open the application form, complete the application form.
- Attach all required documents in a supportive format.
- Check all details of the application and then submit it.
Also Check: Lester B. Pearson Scholarships Canada
- A detailed CV.
- Four research pages for publication.
- Academic Transcripts of Candidate.
- Statement of Purpose (Explaining candidate’s interest in Law)
- Letters of Recommendations (2x).
The last date to apply for the Harvard Law School fellowship 2024/25 is Oct 05.