University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) Scholarships are currently available for international students in Undergraduate programs. UAB Scholarships for International Students are available for International students who want to enroll in Undergraduate programs in the United States. Apply for this international scholarship and get enrolled in the University of Alabama at Birmingham USA.
Students who enroll in a full-time study program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and get selected for these scholarships will get US $7,500 every year. Available students will get enrolled in a full-time program
|University of Alabama at Birmingham
Eligibility Criteria for UAB Scholarships in the USA
All international students interested in getting UAB Scholarships for International Students in the USA have to meet the following criteria:
- Students must be an International student
- Applicants have to apply for an Undergraduate degree program.
- Selection of students will be made based on past academic records.
- Interested applicants have to apply for the Honours program for the program scholarship to be awarded.
- Interested candidates must have a High school certificate for enrollment or an equivalent education certificate.
- Students must have hardworking behavior and have skills to perform activities for this awarded scholarship.
- Interested students must have a full-time program offered at UAB USA.
- Selection of students will be made on merit by checking past academic records and leadership qualities.
- Students must be proficient in English or meet the minimum selection criteria mentioned by the University of Alabama at Birmingham USA.
Also Read: Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Documents Required for UAB Scholarships USA
- A complete application form.
- Applicants also have to pay an application fee of $ 40. This application fee can’t be refunded.
- Applicant’s high school official’s academic records.
- Applicants’ ACT or SAT scores are also required, Students’ official academic scores obtained will be submitted or scores submitted from SAT will also be considered.
- Students can send all demanded transcripts to the University of Alabama at Birmingham through their Mailing Address here. Applicants need to send these transcripts to UAB. Students can also send their transcripts through the secured transcripts service which they can select from the drop-down menu.
How to Apply for UAB Scholarships in the USA
Interested applicants for the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) Scholarships can submit their application in two ways (1) Apply through the University. (2). Or submit a common application.
Application deadlines for three different deadlines are as follows April 1, May 1, and November 1