Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024 are open for international applicants who are interested in enrolling for a master’s scholarship in the UK. Under this fully funded scholarship applicants can enroll in top institutions in the UK. This Commonwealth master scholarship program is started to facilitate those applicants who have great potential in studies and skills but are not able to pay tuition expenses to study in abroad institutions. Commonwealth nations applicants have a good chance to enroll in UK universities for higher education.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2024 is an initiative taken by the government of the UK and the UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) to help candidates of commonwealth countries, these candidates will play an important for making strong economy of these Countries. Applicants can enroll in different fields in master’s degree programs.
Under this commonwealth program, 2024 applicants from different countries of the world will gather in UK universities. During this gathering applicants will share educational information and Cultural activities. This commonwealth program was started in 1959 by the government of the UK Government and more than 28,445 scholars are produced from developing countries. These scholars after completing education from UK institutions are delivering their services in different posts in different countries of the world.
The UK Commonwealth scholarship is a fully funded opportunity that will cover a number of benefits including accommodation, tuition expenses, health insurance, and many more. These candidates will become part of different Knowledge Hubs. This will be a quality conversation that will help candidates achieve their goals like projects etc. This was a basic overview and information about the Commonwealth Masters scholarship program. The application process for this fully funded opportunity is explained below step by step.
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships Program in the UK
|Different UK Universities
Benefits of the UK Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024
- Candidates will get a home return air ticket.
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees and expenses.
- Candidates will also get a monthly stipend from £1,311 to £1,611 per month.
- Candidates will get a Cloth allowance.
- Thesis Expenses.
- Candidates will travel in the UK and Outside for free (For study Purposes).
- Selected candidates will also get a family allowance of £576.61 to £143 per month.
- Disabled Candidates will also get a separate stipend.
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
The following countries are eligible for Commonwealth Masters scholarships in the UK:
Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua, New Guinea, Wanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho and the Grenadines, Uganda, Vanuatu and Zambia
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
Applicants who want to enroll for the Commonwealth Masters scholarship have to meet the following below-mentioned guidelines:
- Interested candidates must come from Commonwealth countries.
- Interested candidates must be permanent citizens of Commonwealth countries.
- Interested students must be mentally ready to move to the UK to complete higher education in September 2024.
- Students must have all required academic and personal documents.
- If you need to read further about eligibility criteria visit below official link.
Also Check: Top 10 Tech Jobs For Graduates
How to Apply
- Interested candidate has to apply through the following three available platforms including National Nominating Agencies, Charitable Bodies, or Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Only applications received through the above platforms will be considered. All other applications received will not be considered.
- The eligibility criteria for the above platform may have some basic differences so before applying for the Commonwealth scholarship program check the eligibility of each platform. It is recommended to apply through the official CSC online application system.
- It is strictly mentioned that follow the official CSC online application system to submit your application. Otherwise, the application will not proceed further.
- Reference letters should be submitted directly. Referees will send an email to submit reference letters.
The Commonwealth Scholarship application deadline is 17 October.