Apply and get a Germany Job Seeker Visa 2024 without a job offer. Today details German visa Application procedure will be explained here. This is a job seeker visa so candidates have to get a visa without a job offer and after landing in Germany they can find a suitable job. You need to submit an application for Germany Long-term. On this visa, you can legally stay for 6 months in Germany. During these 6 months, you can find a required job.
This is an easy way to enter Germany and then you have to start the work visa process. To get a work visa you have to search for a job, after getting the job you need to submit an application for a work visa and residency permit which will be a legal method to stay and work in Germany. Interested candidates are advised to complete their documents before starting the application process. This was an overview of getting a Germany Job Seeker Visa 2024 The application process for getting a Germany work visa is explained below in detail.
|Job seeker visa Germany
|All except Switerzland and EU/EEA countries
Germany Job Seeker Visa
Interested candidates can apply for this available visa for foreign candidates to find work in Germany:
- Academic Job seeker visa
- Vocational training Job seeker visa
1) Academic Job seeker visa
Applicants who will apply for Academic Job Seeker Visa. Can find a job based on their academic records or education. This will provide eligibility of 6 months for international applicants to find a job in accordance with their qualifications. After getting a visa apply for residency and move towards a good life.
2) Vocational Training or Job seeker (Non-Academic) visa
On the basis of vocational qualification applicants can also live for 6 months in Germany to find work opportunities in their related fields. Applicants must have min 2 years of vocational training which must be known in Germany.
Also Read: National College of Ireland Scholarships
All interested candidates who want to get German work visas have to complete the following requirements:
- All international candidates from all over the world except Switzerland and EU/EEA countries are eligible.
- interested candidate must have good working experience (min 5 years).
- Applicants have to deposit (in the German Bank account) the money required to stay in Germany. When candidates will have left this country they can withdraw it.
- Candidates interested in getting a German work visa must be older than 18 years.
Amount Required to Deposit in Bank Account
Candidates have to deposit min €1,200 in their bank account. Which will ensure that you have money to survive in Germany. As mentioned above applicants can withdraw this money after 6 months when they will leave the country.
Documents Required for Germany Job Seeker Visa
The following documents are required to get a German work visa so complete these documents as soon as possible.
- Two application forms were completely filled with the required details.
- A valid passport.
- 3 well-taken photos
- Accommodation to stay.
- Travel health insurance.
- Financial resources required to stay in Germany.
- A detailed CV
- Personal status of the applicant
- Cover letter
- Copies of academic documents.
- Receipt of Visa fee payment.
Applicants who want to get a work visa have to pay a €75 Visa fee. This fee might change with time. Candidates have to submit this fee at the German embassy.
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow these steps to get a German work visa:
- Fill application form from the below link.
- Visa appointment
- Give an interview at the German Embassy.
- Pay the visa fee.
Apply at the German Embassy for a Job Seeker Visa
After completing the application form candidate has to contact the German embassy and hire a consultant. Application methods may change according to the country of applicants so for a proper application process candidates must contact the German embassy located in their country.
Benefits of German Job Seeker Visa
- More than 70% of German visas were approved last year.
- The candidate will get a visa without a job offer.
- No English or any other language is required.
- Don’t need a sponsor employer.
- Live in Germany for 6 months.
- Applicants from the below-mentioned countries don’t require a job seeker visa
#1 Australia, South Korea, Japan
#2 Canada, USA, New Zealand, Israel