National College of Ireland is offering tuition discount scholarships through National College of Ireland Scholarships. International applicants can enroll in the postgraduate program for academic session 2024-25. These scholarships are offered to facilitate excellent students who are willing to complete Postgraduate programs from Ireland institutions. Every year large number of applicants complete their programs on a partially funded and fully funded basis.
All international applicants can enroll in master’s programs. These programs include different programs including different diplomas, Higher Diploma Scholarship, Future Leaders programs, and tuition discounts scholarship programs. Funding of applicants varies from student to student. Some students get fully funded scholarships and some get a 50% discount on fees or more. So apply and complete higher education in the beautiful country of Ireland. The application procedure is described below.
|National College of Ireland
|Tuition Discounted and Fully Funded Scholarships
|No of Scholarship
National College of Ireland International Scholarships Program Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in completing postgraduate degree programs from Ireland have to meet the following criteria.
- All International Applicants can enroll.
- Candidate must have min little experience in research
- Applicants must complete a degree program before submitting an application
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- self-sponsored is required.
- Applicants have to full-time degree program in Ireland institution.
Benefits of the National College of Ireland scholarship program
- National College of Ireland will provide €2,000 to €4,000 international applicants
- Applicants who will get the Master’s Edge Scholarship will enjoy detection of 50% of Tuition Fees
- Applicants who will get a Higher Diploma Scholarship will get €4,000.
- Applicants who will get the Future Leaders Scholarship will enjoy a 50% reduction in tuition Fees
- Applicants who will get the Entrepreneurship Scholarship will enjoy 50% coverage of fees
How to Apply
Applicants have to apply to get an offer for a master’s degree program from the below-provided link. Those applicants who will successfully get a master’s degree program offer from NCI will automatically become part of the National College of Ireland international scholarship program 2024.
The last date to apply for National College of Ireland international Scholarships Varies according to the scholarship program.