Gates Scholarship in the United States 2024. This is a fully funded scholarship. If you have an interest in your education in the USA, complete your Degree in the USA, at different institutes in the USA. This fellowship is available to students to brighten their future by completing their studies at top-class universities and colleges in the USA.
Every year more than 300 boys and girls are selected for this fellowship program on the basis of their excellent career results. The Gates Fellowship in the USA is one of the best opportunities to get a Fully Funded fellowship program that helps young leaders continue their studies without thinking about their study expenses.
Besides this, this USA fellowship makes sure that every student has access to the resources and services they are providing. Every dollar of the Gates fellowship has first priority to raise low-income students with good academic results to complete their higher study and become top leaders in their countries by outstanding their work. This Gates USA fellowship is provided by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to help talented students with their future leadership on their own educational expenses in their countries to go towards a fully bright future. Bill and Melinda Gates have to do work for the good future of the world by providing facilities to students equally all over the world. besides, these Gates are also giving more benefits to outstanding students and low-level students.
The Gates fellowship program first was announced in 2017, and now from 2017, they provide about 3000+ fellowships to students of high school students to fulfill their higher study from institutions in the USA.
Country providing: The United States of America is offering
University Hosting: Different USA Universities and Colleges are included in this fellowship.
Fellowship Offered by: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation fellowships 2024
No of fellowships: 300+ Fellowships
Fellowships Type: Completely Funded
Degrees offered: Undergraduate Degrees in almost all Fields.
Benefits of the Gates Scholarship in the United States
- The tuition fee will be provided by the institute.
- Accommodation will be totally free.
- Other expenses will also be provided.
- Transportation will be free.
- Other urgent expenses also are provided by the institute.
Academic Fields offered by Gates Fellowship
Fellowships are provided to Undergraduate Programs that are available at different universities and colleges in the USA.
Students have to fill in the following data to avail of the Gates fellowship to Study in the USA.
- The student must have completed their higher education to apply.
- Applicants must be from one of these countries:
- Hispanic American
- Asian or Islander American
- The applicant must be a good US citizen or have a nationality.
- The applicant must be eligible for the fellowship.
- The applicant will not receive any other stipend besides this.
- The applicant must have good academic performance i.e. GPA of 3.3 or more on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must apply for a four-year degree program to avail of this fellowship.
The deadline is Sep 15, 2024.
Method to Apply for the Gates Scholarship in the United States
It’s a totally online process to apply for a Gates fellowship. All students need to fill out an Online application form & have to give all the required documents online. Information will be provided in the Application form.
- Every student needs to generate a MYTGS profile on the official web (www.gatesscholarship.org to apply for this fellowship).
- In the other Phase, there are more than 2000 fellowships ready for further Gate fellowship.
- USA Gates fellowship form will include the following things essays and some letters of recommendation.
- The Second Phase of the Gates fellowship will be complete on the last of Jan.
- In March, a list of 600 applicants will be displayed.
- To be included in the final selected applicants, the student has to give an interview to a person or on a video meeting.
- In April, almost 300 fellowships will be given and applicants will be asked for clearance.