Study in Poland in master’s programs. Apply for the Poland Government Scholarship on a fully funded basis. A large number of Poland universities are part of the Poland government scholarship program. Students with a bachelor’s degree can complete a master’s degree program in Poland without any tuition fee expenses. This program was started by the government of Poland through a Łukasiewicz Scholarship to facilitate international applicants who can’t afford expenses to study in abroad countries. Best universities are part of the Banach Scholarship and the Lukasiewicz Scholarship to provide master’s education in different programs to international candidates.
Poland’s Government Master Scholarship is a completely funded initiative designed to help international college students in pursuing advanced education in Poland. The application is an first-rate opportunity for scholars seeking to in addition their studies in a diverse and culturally rich academic environment. The fully funded aspect of the scholarship covers tuition expenses, lodging, and a stipend, ensuring that monetary constraints do not avert proficient people from getting access to fantastic schooling.
This scholarship is a testament to Poland’s dedication to fostering global collaboration and academic excellence. The government recognizes the importance of a global perspective in training and objectives to draw brilliant minds from around the world to make contributions to its instructional community. The Master Scholarship affords a risk for college kids to immerse themselves in Poland’s vibrant subculture even as gaining precious information and talents of their selected fields. With a focus on a extensive variety of disciplines, inclusive of science, technology, arts, and arts, the scholarship software reflects Poland’s dedication to selling variety and innovation in higher education.
Applicants for the Poland Government Master Scholarship can count on a competitive selection process, emphasizing instructional benefit, research ability, and a dedication to contributing definitely to the academic and cultural life of Poland. Successful recipients will no longer most effective receive financial aid however also turn out to be part of a global community of scholars, fostering connections that amplify past the length of their research.
With completing studies in Poland Candidates can also enjoy the beautiful scenes of Poland because Poland is a beautiful country located in Europe. This Poland international scholarship program is funded by the NAWA. This organization is designed to deal with academics. Almost all fields are offered in master’s programs in different universities located across Poland. All candidates from any country of the world are eligible for Poland scholarships without any discrimination of Race, religion, or country. Follow the below procedure and secure your position as soon as possible.
Poland Government Scholarship 2024 | Enroll Now
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Poland
Candidates interested in studying master’s programs in Poland can apply for the following available fields in different universities in Poland:
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life sciences
Benefits of Poland Government Scholarships
Poland Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NAWA are offering a fully funded scholarship to international candidates which will provide the following benefits to selected candidates.
- Full tuition fee coverage in Public universities in Poland
- Candidates will get a healthy stipend of 1,700 PLN/month.
- This stipend will continue until the candidate completes its master’s degree.
- The candidate will also get 500 PLN for relocating.
- Candidates will also get 500 PLN for meeting the requirements of drafting their dissertation.
All international candidates interested in the Poland Master scholarship have to meet the following below-mentioned criteria:
- Candidates can submit applications in English or Polish.
- Only applicants located in countries mentioned on the official website of Poland are eligible.
- Only international candidates are eligible not citizens of Poland.
- Candidates who have already a master’s degree in any program can’t apply.
- International candidates with bachelor’s degrees are eligible for master’s degree scholarships.
- Candidates who already got a scholarship under the Poland scholarship program can’t get a scholarship again.
- Candidates with minimum B2 level English speaking are eligible.
- The applicant will apply to enroll for academic year 2024-25.
Also Check: Harvard Law School Fellowship USA | Fully Funded
How to Apply
- Visit the below provided official
- Sign up and create your account
- Complete all fields mentioned on the application form.
- Review your application and submit it.
- Candidates will get a confirmation email after the selection process.
The application deadline for the Poland Masters scholarship program is 31st March.