The KPMG Global Internship program is a fully funded internship program that is going to be held in the USA, this will be a paid internship of 4 weeks. Global Internship 2024 Program is a call for all international applicants who are interested in enrolling for KPMG working experience. Applications are open for students who are from all over the world. You will be able to work with people who will come from different regions and countries of the world. The KPMG (GIP) will be a fully funded internship program that is going to be held in the USA, this will be a paid internship of 4 weeks. GIP opportunity will polish future professionals who will lead in different fields.
KPMG is listed as the world’s largest and most well-known company which offers different services and these services include audit, tax services, and advisory. Interested applicants must have an undergraduate degree or must be graduated. Both male and female students can get this USA fully funded internship. These we some basic details about this fully funded opportunity. So interested applicants must apply before the closing date.
KPMG Global Internship 2024
|Graduates and Undergraduates
Basic Details of KPMG
- KPMG is one of the famous multinational company that is included in the top 4 companies that provides quality services of audit, advisory, and tax.
- There is a total of 646+ offices of this company across the world. A larger number of professionals are working hard for quality services. This company is providing its services in 146+ countries including different regions of the world.
- Only in the United States of America have its 35,000 PUS partners
- Also 100 plus offices across the United States of America.
Benefits of KPMG Internship 2024
Under the fully funded KPMG internship program, applicants who will get selected will enjoy the following benefits:
- Traveling expenses including Tickets
- Visa fees
- Other related expenses
- Accommodation expenses
- Field of Audit and Assurance Internship
- Field of Financial Advisory
- Field of Risk Consulting Internship
- Field of Management Consulting
- Field of Technology Consulting Internship
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG GIP 2024
- Applicants from all countries are eligible, so apply from any region of the world.
- Students of Undergraduate and Graduate are eligible.
- No IELTS Requirement.
- Free Application submission.
How to Apply for the Fully Funded KPMG GIP
The application process is completely online. You are advised to visit the provided official link fill in all compulsory details attach the demanded documents and then submit your application form.