Applications are open for Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships. International candidates who want to study abroad on a fully funded scholarship can apply for a Ghent University scholarship in Belgium. This scholarship will provide funding support to candidates to complete research programs at Ghent University. Under this scholarship program, brilliant students from different countries of the world will gather in Belgium and complete practical research work. This scholarship will provide research funding to candidates to complete research work for 2 years.
The Ghent University scholarship will support candidates to make some difference in the world. Highly talented candidates who have the will to complete higher education in aboard country have a great chance to complete research work in Belgium. This fully funded scholarship will provide quality standards for research work in the heart of Europe.
The funded European doctoral scholarship was started by the Ministry of Education Korea by partnering with Belgium and the Netherlands ministries. China also has some support for this research scholarship. Go through the below guidelines and apply for a fully funded opportunity as soon as possible.
Ghent University Doctoral Research Scholarships
|Doctoral Degree Program
Benefits of the Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships
Selected candidates for Ghent research scholarships will enjoy the following mentioned documents:
- Scholarship will cover the tuition fee expenses of candidates including 310 euros per month.
- This scholarship will cover the traveling expenses of candidates.
- This will also include 7999 euros which will cover travelling and other expenses including health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships
Interested candidates for the Ghent University research scholarship have to meet following below mentioned guidelines:
- Interested candidates must come from a developing country.
- Candidates have to submit a proposal to the institution and South University promotor.
- Research documents.
- Interested candidates have to apply for PhD research scholarship.
- Candidates must have academic and personal documents.
- Female students are preferred for the scholarship.
Also Read: Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship in the UK
How to Apply
How to Apply
The application process for the Ghent University PhD scholarship is online follow below mentioned steps to apply successfully.
- Open the below apply link.
- Complete all fields mentioned on the application form including personal details and academic details.
- Attach all mentioned documents in the application form.
- After completion send your application to BOFapplication@ugent.be. through
The last date to apply for the Ghent University PhD scholarship program is Feb 20.