ENS de Lyon France Masters scholarships are available to study in France in master’s and PhD programs. Applicants are invited to apply for ENS de Lyon Ampère Scholarships in France. International applicants can submit applications to study Exact Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts, and Human programs (except FEADép programs) at the University of de Lyon. Applicants are invited to start submitting applications for the start of December.
The ENS de Lyon master’s scholarships are available for international applicants with a healthy stipend of 1,000€ every month until the completion of the master’s degree. A golden opportunity for international applicants to study in France and start taking steps towards a healthy career. Follow the below steps and get your seat as soon as possible.
ENS de Lyon France Masters scholarships
|Universite de Lyon
|Masters & PhD
|ENS de Lyon
|1,000€ per month
ENS de Lyon Scholarships
Interested candidates can apply for the following scholarships on a funded basis for the coming year.
Also Read: NL Scholarship in the Netherlands
This scholarship will provide funding of 1,000€/month for consecutively 10 months.
This scholarship is offered to international applicants in Physics, Computer Science, and Advanced Mathematics with a stipend of 1,000€/month (for 12 months).
You are advised to meet the below requirements to get a scholarship to study in France:
- All countries are eligible.
- Candidates have to submit applications for master’s and PhD programs.
- Candidates who want to enroll in a master’s degree program in France must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To enroll PhD programs in France you must have a master’s degree or equitant education.
- Candidates have to apply for full-time master’s or PhD programs in France.
- Applicant must not hold any other scholarship award
Complete these documents before starting the application process to successfully submit your application:
- Upload two necessary reference letters by the professor of the student in the French language. If you aren’t able to upload reference letters then you can email them to officials at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: mentioned your selected program e.g. Masters.
- A motivation letter of the student.
- Detailed CV.
- Academic documents like bachelor’s or master’s degree. If documents are in another language like English, then you have to submit French-translated documents.
- Academic transcripts of the students which will show the past academic records of the students (translated in French or English.
- Candidates have to submit these documents in French if not possible candidates are allowed to submit them before the commitment of classes.
How to Apply
The application process is online visit the below link. Sign Up with your details after creating an account login to your account start completing the application and submit all mentioned documents. NOTE: Apply before the application deadline
The application deadline for the ENS de Lyon Ampère Scholarships is currently Not Stated