Beijing Institute of Technology scholarship is one of the latest fully funded scholarships offered by China in which the best universities of China take part. All international students who are looking for a fully funded scholarship for master’s degree programs must avail this opportunity in China. This BIT CSC scholarship will assist all international applicants in research work to make their future bright. The best staff of the institution will train applicants during this master’s degree program. This opportunity will fulfill the dreams of those applicants who want to complete a master’s degree from China or the world’s best institutions.
Applicants who have done excellent in their bachelor’s degree but facing issues continuing this excellence in a master’s degree program due to financial issues must avail this golden chance. China is calling on applicants to shine in their careers and make them able to lead the world in different fields of science and technology. All applicants from all over the world with bachelor’s degrees can submit their application, selection of applicants will be made based on their records, not based on nationality or religion. In this way, worldwide developments can be ensured by the efforts of China.
The Chinese Government Scholarship is designed by the collab of the Beijing Institute of Technology for all international students on a fully funded basis. Those students who have great skills but are unable to use them due to lake of opportunities can polish these skills and make something great for the better of the world. Applicants are also allowed by the government of China to work after education hours, so you can get double the benefit by earning good finance. Applicants will become aware of the social issues of these modern days and they will implement these skills in their societies.
Under this scholarship program, they will use their everything which will help students in the research and learning process. The world’s best scholars will facilitate students with educational activities and every lab-related material will be available to students.
|Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
China Scholarship Council (CSC) Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 (CGS)
Benefits of BIT CSC Scholarship China:
Under this fully funded scholarship program, students will avail following benefits:
- The student’s Full Tuition fee will be covered.
- Students will facilitate with
- Students’ medical insurance.
- All selected students will get CNY 3,000 monthly as a stipend (for Master’s students) and CNY 3,500 every month (for Doctoral students).
Eligibility Criteria for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Students must be international not from China.
- Every selected student has to follow the rules and regulations of China.
- Candidates must possess good health.
- Students interested in master’s degree programs must be under 35 years. Students interested in PhD degree programs are related to 40 years.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent educational degree to get a scholarship in a master’s degree program.
- The same students interested in admission to doctoral degree programs have to show proof of a master’s degree program.
- Level 5 in HSK is necessary for applicants interested in courses in the Chinese language. For the English Language, 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS is necessary.
- MBA students must have experienced one year.
How to Apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
- You have to submit your application through an online portal and make a selection of program Type B. The agency number is 10007.
- Students need to pass the material review.
- Every student has to submit an application processing fee of 600 CNY.
- After passing through the material review students have to get an interview for further process.
- After the interview, they will check past academic results for clearance.
- Every student has to make a sign of commitment form.
- CSC Application form.
- A passport-size China visa page is required if applicable.
- Certified copy of latest degree program or transcripts.
- Detailed CV with latest details
- Personal statement of student.
- Two reference Letters.
- Recommendation form by BIT Advisors.
- Physical examination evidence of students.
- Students’ language proficiency report.
- Non-criminal clearance report.
- Financial guarantee.
- All other demanded documents.
The last date to submit an online application for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024-25 is April 15.