UST Scholarships in South Korea 2024 are available for all international students to continue a blessed future full of enjoyment by completing higher education in South Korea. If you do some research about some best institutions in South Korea, you will find the University of Science and South Korea at the top of the list. From these fully funded scholarships, 300 students will enjoy free doctoral education. If you have completed a bachelor’s degree with good records you can apply for master’s and Doctoral degree programs at the University of Science and Technology in South Korea.
UST Scholarship is organized for talented applicants. University of Science and Technology is currently providing these fully funded scholarships for talented students who have completed bachelor’s degree programs. Applicants who are looking to dream of a successful life in the future can shine their records by completing their research work from the world’s best institution which is always ranked in the world’s top 100 universities for facilitating students in research work.
These scholarships are for students in master’s and PhD degree programs who are future leaders of the world. These applicants will invent new things in the future from their knowledge and hard work. There is no restriction on any country and on any religion for this UST scholarship in South Korea 2024. Applicants can also apply for admission to the best institutions in South Korea without an English Proficiency certificate or IELTS test.
Applicants can’t apply only to one or two programs; they can apply to almost every program of interest. Applicants will enjoy the world’s best environment for living and completing their studies. Your future will shine if you successfully complete research work and your importance and demand will increase in every field.
|University of South Korea
|Masters, PhD, and MS leading to PhD
- Masters Applicants: Students who have completed or waiting to receive a bachelor’s degree can submit applications for UST scholarships.
- PhD Applicants: Students who will receive a master’s degree or completed a master’s degree can apply for PhD programs
Benefits of UST Scholarships in South Korea
- Doctoral Programs: Applicants will receive a stipend of KRW 1,600,000 every month.
- Master’s Programs: Applicants will receive a stipend of KRW 1,200,000 every month.
- Entrance Fee for students.
- All tuition fee expenses of students.
- Medical insurance of students for any emergency case and every other expense of students like library fees etc.
- Expenses for Overseas training of applicants.
- Students will be awarded for their performance throughout the completion of the selected program.
- Korean Language arrangements and related expenses.
Available program Fields
For completing education in South Korea, you have to pay high finance but this UST scholarship will cover all of your expenses for free on a fully funded basis.
A large number of programs are now available in almost every field of science, arts, and technology. These are available fields through the UST scholarship program
- Field of Biotechnology
- Field of Bioscience
- Field of Industrial Technology
- Field of Food Biotechnology
- Field of Engineering (all)
- ICT Field
- Field of Science of Measurement
- Nano Science Technology
- Medical Physics field
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Field of Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Field of Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Field of Chemical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarships in South Korea
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or certificate for a master’s degree program.
- For PhD degree programs applicants are required to master’s degree programs.
- Proposal of Student for Study
- Thesis of student
- English Test Report (original)
- Letter of Recommendation
Required Documents (Mandatory)
- Proposal for Study.
- Bachelor’s Degree or proof of completion of Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s Degree proofs
- Transcript of the Master’s degree.
- Thesis of masters
- English Test Score
- Letter of Recommendation
Method to Apply
Applicants have to visit the online portal designed for accepting applications. Complete your application step by step and submit the required documents in the supported format then submit your application. The link to the portal is provided below.
The application deadline for all international students for master’s and Doctoral degree programs is 1st November.