The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship is an opportunity for international applicants who are still waiting for the master’s degree scholarship program. The ADB scholarship is organized by the collaboration of the Asian Development Bank on a fully funded basis globally. So interested applicants of master’s program degrees make preparations as soon as possible to apply for this scholarship, this program awards 300+ students with master’s degrees through different institutes in Japan. ADB scholarship is inviting international students to apply for the Tokyo University of Japan underfunded basis. This institute: the University of Tokyo is listed 26 internationally and number 1 among Japanese institutes and Asian Universities. This institute is also known for facilitating students with a strength of 300k plus students.
You have to complete this procedure in 2 steps to get a fully funded scholarship 1st to apply for an ADB scholarship and after getting the scholarship successfully apply for the University of Tokyo Japan. Applicants can apply for different fields of interest for master’s degree programs at the University of Tokyo. Students can apply tension-free because there is no application fee.
The University of Tokyo, often called “Todai,” stands as Japan’s leading and maximum prestigious group of higher mastering. Established in 1877, it has performed a pivotal role in shaping the academic panorama of the usa and has continually ranked a number of the pinnacle universities globally. The University of Tokyo is famend for its rigorous academic programs, current research projects, and the production of influential graduates who have made sizeable contributions to numerous fields.
The college is prepared into numerous faculties and graduate schools, masking a huge variety of disciplines along with humanities, sciences, engineering, medication, and social sciences. Its comprehensive educational services foster interdisciplinary collaboration, encouraging college students and researchers to discover diverse views and approaches to hassle-solving.
Students can also apply for different scholarships without IELTS in Japan at different universities. Students don’t need IELTS to apply for this scholarship and Japanese language proficiency is also not mandatory. Applicants for member countries of the ADB program are eligible for this program and they will not charge any traveling expenses. All international applicants with records of excellence are eligible for this Japanese scholarship program. For your further guidance, we have provided details below about every aspect.
The University of Tokyo stands as an educational powerhouse, regarded for its instructional rigor, studies excellence, and worldwide effect. It maintains to shape the destiny of training and make a contribution considerably to the advancement of expertise throughout numerous disciplines.
ADB Scholarship Benefits
The ADB Scholarship will facilitate applicants with a number of benefits and facilities, these benefits will contain the following listed below things:
- Tuition Fees Expenses
- Accommodation Allowance
- All other accommodation expenses
- Applicants’ full-time medical support.
- Expenses of Books
- Economy Class traveling ticket expenses.
- Visa Fees and other traveling-related expenses.
- Students will also get a healthy allowance for expenses of thesis and related study material.
Fields of Study for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
All international applicants applying for a master’s degree scholarship at the University of Tokyo can get admission in the following below-mentioned fields.
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development programs
- Urban Engineering program
- Environment Studies, program
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science, program
- Health Science
- Public Policy, program
- Natural Environmental Studies
- Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship
- The interested applicant must be from a member country of ADB Countries.
- Students’ past academic records must be excellent in BS or bachelor’s degree programs.
- When applicants are applying for this fully funded scholarship in Japan they must have 2-year work experience.
- Student age must be under 35 years old applicants are not eligible but in some important cases, applicants are eligible through 45 years.
- Students have to make an agreed statement of returning back to their home country after degree completion.
- A student interested in master’s program admission must have a BS degree or equivalent degree from an authentic university or degree equal to a bachelor’s degree in Japan.
Method to Apply
The application procedure is very simple visit the below Apply Link tab and fill application form step by step.
The last date for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship is 10th Dec. For further assistance, visit the official Link.