The UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland is a great opportunity for applicants and students who want to complete their higher education in Europe. This UNIL Masters Scholarship program will support those students who have completed their higher education or bachelor’s degree program with great results in their respective fields. This Switzerland scholarship program will support applicants from developing countries who do have not enough resources to complete education in European countries. This scholarship will work like a light for talented applicants. If you are one of those interested and talented applicants, then you must apply to achieve your personal goals and goals set by the organization for the support of international students.
This scholarship program in Switzerland will cover different programs related to the master’s degree program. This scholarship will also work to create a sense of humanity across the applicants because applicants from different countries and religions will complete their degrees together. Students will get an international standard education from world highly talented teachers and the environment of study will be international where applicants will cooperate. This scholarship will include modern-day technology and subjects that are necessary for modern-day education systems. Besides this individual performances of applicants will also play an important role in the education program.
All interested applicants or students must apply for this scholarship program if they want to enhance their future and want to live a better and healthy life. Through his program, they will learn to work together for better progress in their own country and also for the better development of Switzerland’s economy. This program is one of the great approaches to Switzerland for good use of their technology and capabilities for the development of the world. Study applicants will also the natural environment of Switzerland which has great greenery and glaciers. These will help applicants refresh their minds.
|Université de Lausanne
The following below-listed program is offered by this scholarship program:
- Biology and Medicine
- Public Administration, Law, and Criminal Justice
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Social and Political Sciences
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programs
Benefits of the UNIL Scholarship Program
- All international students can apply for a UNIL scholarship.
- Every month students will receive a stipend of CHF 1,600, students will receive this stipend until they complete their degree.
- Applicants will not pay any fee related to master’s degree programs except for CHF 80.00 fees which you have to pay every semester.
Also Read: Unicef Internship Program Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree which must be from a foreign university
- Students must have great academic records in bachelor’s degree programs.
- Interested applicants must have a B2 language level in French or an equivalent C1 in English.
- In the past students must not be part of UNIL.
- Every applicant has to pay a CHF 200.00 admission fee.
- Students must have good mental and physical health.
- You have to fulfill all the above requirements.
- Students have to reach Switzerland to complete of degree.
Method to Apply:
Students have to complete the whole application and send all required documents on the following dress.
Universite’ de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilite’ etudiante (SASME)
- You have to complete the application on your PC or laptop
- Fill out all correct details about your personal information like name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Students have to complete each step of the application.
- Upload all documents in the application form in the mentioned formats.
- Students also need to upload their photos for completion of the application form.
- Go through each step of the application.
- Every student has to place his signature after completing the application form.
- All lucky selected applicants will receive a selection notification in April.
- The student must sign his application form.
- Students have to provide a passport-size photo in JPG format or required.
- A copy of the school education certificate. If not mentioned, try in a nationalized way.
- ALL Copies of Academic Transcripts.
- If the applicant does not have a degree, he has to show what programs he has done in the last year.
- Student CV with full details.
- A recommendation Letter.
- Two necessary letters from lecturers.
- IELTS or TOEFL score reports as necessary.
- National identity card details.
- Payment slip of CHF 200.00 as admission fee.
Bank info for payment
Université de Lausanne – 1015
Lausanne Account no. 10-13575-3
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 1001 3575 3
SWIFT/BIC : POFICHBEXXX
Reason for payment: Masters scholarship, write your name and surname
The application deadline for the UNIL Masters Scholarship is November 1.