The KDI School Scholarship in South Korea 2024 is a golden chance for those students who always wanted to study in Korea through funded programs. This KDI is now completing your dream because South Korea is providing funded scholarships. South Korea is calling all international students from more than seventy countries to complete their dreams of studying in South Korea. KDI is an organization in South Korea that includes more than 140 countries in the world and works for the welfare of those students who cannot afford to study in South Korea.
This KDI School organization in South Korea was first developed in 1997. After the creation of this organization, it included other countries of the world and now at present time, this is one of the biggest organizations in the world. This KIDS organization is only working in the departments of education because its basic aim is to introduce the world to advanced knowledge and technology. This organization is also working on the hidden skills of the students to make them able to lead their country as a leader.
KDI organization invests a large amount of wealth in the welfare of the economy of poor countries and for the advancement of technology, this organization ranked fifth no across the USA and ranked number across the world for the development of the economy of poor countries. In the schools of the KDIS organization, all the courses of the bachelor’s program and every type of course related to the master’s degree are covered, these courses are ranked number one in NASPAA in Korea and in the second position across the U.S.A.
KDI School is mainly focused on the four main fields for the development of society on international and national levels. These fields include (MPP), (MDP), (MPM), and (MIPD). In the courses related to these fields, all-time lectures will be given. Students have to complete their work related to these courses by the end of every year. In these working days, a research project will also be included.
KDI School Scholarship in South Korea | Fully Funded
Hosting Country Name: South Korea, KDIS
Hosting Institute: KDIS, South Korea
- Master’s Courses
- PhD Courses
Benefits of KDI School Scholarship South Korea
- This KDIS scholarship will cover all the expenses of the students related to the field of Bachelor’s programs and the expenses of students related to the field of master’s programs. All the course fees will be payable by this scholarship program
- For your tuition fee, a stipend of 1,000,000 KRW will be given to most GAS scholarship Students
- A few students of master courses will get a G20 scholarship from Seoul.
- All traveling expenses for tours and inside Korea will be covered by the government of South Korea.
- All the Ph.D. applicants will receive a monthly stipend and this stipend will continue for two years. It can be renewed if you continue your studies after two years
Eligibility Criteria of KDI School Scholarship South Korea
- The first condition to applying for a KDIS scholarship is that you must complete your sixteen years of education. This education can include any one of these explained types; School education, college education, or university education.
- You have to provide your BS degree. Which must be completed by any verified university or college. This provided degree must include a verified stamp of the institution and this degree must be completed in a minimum of three years.
- You have to provide your master’s degree. Which must be completed by any verified university or college. This provided degree must include a verified stamp of the institution and this degree must be completed in a minimum of three years.
Method to Apply
- The students have to visit the official link of the KDSI admission portal.
- First, you have to read the guidelines of the KDIS scholarship and then proceed step by step.
- After following all the guidelines students have to press the button of application completion. Please keep in mind before submitting your application submit all required documents carefully in PDF form.
- Students must read the IMPORTANT NOTICE before applying.
- The last date to apply through the online portal is Sept 6 to Sept 27, according to Korean time.
- If you want to send an application through the post system then the last date is Nov 30.