Candidates are invited to Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024-25. Candidates want to study abroad but don’t have resources and complete their dream and pursue higher education in abroad countries. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships is an initiative taken to sport-talented candidates who have good academic records and looking for opportunities to study abroad. The Erasmus Scholarship was started to support candidates all over the world with the support and funding of the European Union.
These scholarships aid a extensive variety of master’s packages presented via consortia of European universities, allowing students to advantage from a various and enriching instructional experience. The packages blanketed via Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships span diverse disciplines, such as technological know-how, engineering, humanities, social sciences, and more. This diversity guarantees that scholars from unique educational backgrounds can locate appropriate opportunities to in addition their education.
One specific characteristic of Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships is the emphasis on mobility and collaboration. Students have the chance to observe in a couple of European countries, gaining exposure to specific cultures, educational environments, and research methodologies. This mobility fosters a international angle and equips students with the talents had to thrive in an interconnected world.
The Erasmus Mundus Program has a great way to provide support to international candidates, candidates who have applied for any interested program and now looking for funding to complete higher education this scholarship will support all these third-country talented applicants.
Interested candidates for the European Union scholarship have to complete the following below-mentioned criteria:
- Candidates who have completed their higher degree in any program before Jan 2024 are eligible for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
- Candidates who have already obtained any scholarship in a master’s or PhD program through the Erasmus Mundus program will not be considered again and candidates who have availed of an EMJMD scholarship are not eligible for any other European Union scholarship.
- This scholarship program is divided into 2 parts country scholarship program and a partner scholarship program; scholarships are divided by percentage for both countries. Candidates willing to apply for scholarships can check their country’s eligibility here.
- The partner program countries are not eligible to receive subsistence allowance.
- Interested candidates from partner countries who have lived more than 12 months in the country will be considered as country candidates this country condition will be also applicable to EU and Turkey region candidates.
- Through the Erasmus Mundus scholarships program, a candidate can submit an application for a maximum of 3 different programs.
- In order to successful consideration of application candidates are advised to apply within the application deadline.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Candidates from all over the world eligible for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships will enjoy the following benefits
- Applicants will get an allowance for expenses they invest to apply for scholarships.
- Accommodation expenses.
- Travelling expense.
- A healthy stipend of 1,000 euros every month.
- Candidates will get health insurance for 2 years.
Candidates who want to complete higher education will have to complete the following documents before starting the application:
- Candidate transcripts
- Candidates have to write a good motivation letter in the English language
- A detailed CV.
- Recommendation Letter x2
Also Read: Women Tech Scholarship in the UK
The selection process is divided into the scenarios. Candidates have to fulfill this criterion
- The academic performance of candidates will be considered for 40 points in selection.
- A good motivation letter will also support and conclude 20 points.
- Recommendation Letters will include 40 points in total of 100 Points. Work experience is also included.
After collecting all these points ranking will made and a selection of candidates will be made. Apply as soon as possible to get selected for a funded opportunity.
How to Apply
The application process for a European Union fully funded scholarship is online for the application link, complete the application form attach the mentioned documents, and submit an application within the deadline.
The last date to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships funded by the European Union is from the 1st of October to 15 January.