Applications are open for the ANSO Scholarship in China for master’s and PhD programs in Chinese universities. ANSO scholarships are fully funded scholarships offered at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) and other Chinese universities. This is a fully funded opportunity for international candidates. There are 500 master’s and PhD scholarships in China. These scholarships will cover all expenses of students including accommodation and and health insurance expenses.
Fully funded Chinese scholarships include 200 fully funded Master’s and 300 fully funded Ph.D. scholarships. Brilliant candidates from different countries of the world will travel freely to China and complete higher education. These were basic details of the Chinese government’s fully funded scholarships go through the below guidelines complete the requirements and submit an application before the application deadlines.
ANSO Scholarship 2024 in China | Application Guideline
|USTC and UCAS
Organizations and Their History
These are the following chines institutions and organizations with their respective value and histories.
The ANSO stands for the Alliance of International Science Organizations is well know organization. This organization includes a number of institutions across the world. This organization is offering scholarships and opportunities to candidates for a number of years.
USTC is the first science university in China and this institution is one of the best institutions in China for quality education.
UCAS stands for the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences this institution in China provides graduation studies to candidates. This year more than 49,999 candidates are completing education in UCAS and this institution is also providing education in PhD degree programs.
Also Read: NL Scholarship in the Netherlands
Benefits of ANSO Scholarship in China
Selected candidates for the ANSO fully funded Scholarship will enjoy the following below-mentioned benefits:
- This scholarship will cover the Tuition fee expenses of candidates.
- Candidates will get a good monthly stipend
- PhD candidates will up to 7000 CNY every month for 4 years.
- Masters candidates will up to 3,000 CNY every month for up to 3 years.
- The scholarship will cover the medical expenses of the candidates
- A separate application fee also be given to candidates
- The scholarship will also cover traveling expenses for candidates.
- Accommodation expenses
- Visa expenses.
Important: Interested candidates can apply for one of USTC and UCAS through the ANSO Scholarship, Candidates who apply for both will lead to rejection of application.
Eligibility Criteria for ANSO Scholarship in China
Interested candidates to study in China on a fully funded scholarship have to meet the following below-mentioned criteria:
- Candidates with Chinese nationality are not eligible
- Candidate must have a grip on one of these languages: English or Chinese
- Candidates interested in enrolling for the master’s program must have a birth date of 1st Jan 1994 or before it.
- Candidates who want to enroll in PhD degree program must have a birth date of January 1989 or before.
- These were basic application requirements candidates also have to meet the requirements mentioned by USTC and UCAS University according to their interest institution.
- Candidate must not avail of any other Chinese scholarship.
Candidates can read the requirements and guidelines mentioned by both institutions on their portals from below-provided links:
The last date to apply for the fully funded ANSO scholarship for USTC and UCAS is 15th Feb. According to Chinese time.
How to Apply for ANSO Scholarship in China
The application process for ANSO China scholarships is online. Candidates have to apply for the institution of their interest from below provided official links for the institutions. Candidates just need to select the option of ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents on the institution application form.