ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships 2024 is open for applications from reasonably qualified candidates from qualified nations pointed toward opening the entryways of the Swiss Scholarly community to the world.
The grant acknowledges understudies who have finished their second year of undergraduate examinations or are at present signed up for a post-graduation (Expert’s) program at a Swiss establishment of higher learning.
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Master)
Eligibility Criteria for ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships
To be considered for the ThinkSwiss Exploration Grants, candidates should meet the following necessities:
- Understudies probably finished their second year of undergraduate or are right now signed up for a post-graduate program.
- Give a composed affirmation from a teacher at a Swiss college that he/she will acknowledge the candidate for an examination stays in his/her gathering.
- Exhibit incredible examination capacities.
How to Apply
Intrigued candidates for the ThinkSwiss Exploration Grants 2024 are to finish an internet-based application and transfer the accompanying supporting reports:
- An introductory letter illustrating your exploration project (for example an outline of the undertakings and achievements of your task that you settled on with your host teacher) and making sense of why you ought to be granted the ThinkSwiss Exploration Grant, and why you would make a fantastic “understudy envoy” later on.
- A CV (something like two pages).
- A duplicate of your ongoing college records (we acknowledge copies of true records given to the understudy).
- A letter of acknowledgment from the teacher and facilitating foundation in Switzerland. Kindly request an affirmation letter from the host teacher on the College/Foundation letterhead.
- A letter of suggestion from an ongoing teacher who can verify the candidate’s capacities.
The last date to apply for ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships is 15th January.