Maastricht University Fully Funded Scholarship is accepting applications from students from all over the world who are interested in enrolling in a master’s degree program after the completion of a bachelor’s degree program. Maastricht University is one of the best universities for providing higher education in master’s degree programs. Holland is also a beautiful place for visiting and studying so two dreams will come true in one place.
Maastricht University’s Fully Funded Master’s Scholarship is a prestigious opportunity that enables outstanding students to pursue advanced studies without the financial burden. This scholarship program is a testament to the university’s commitment to academic excellence and inclusivity. Open to international students, the fully funded scholarship covers not only tuition fees but also provides a stipend for living expenses, ensuring that talented individuals from diverse backgrounds can access and benefit from the high-quality education offered at Maastricht University.
The scholarship program also fosters a sense of community among recipients through networking events, mentorship programs, and engagement with faculty members. This collaborative atmosphere not only enhances the academic experience but also creates lasting connections that can be valuable throughout a student’s career.
This high-potential scholarship in Holland is funded by two collaborations of two bodies one is Maastricht University and the other is the Holland scholarship fund. Holland scholarship is offered to international students from the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. Which include famous Dutch universities and universities of Applied Sciences.
|Maastricht University and Dutch Government
Eligibility Criteria for Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship
Applicants who are interested in completing a master’s degree program from Holland and from the best university in the Netherlands Maastricht University have to meet the following criteria:
- Every interested student must be from outside of the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam
- Applicants also have to fulfill the eligibility requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit in Holland.
- Applicants with dual nationality from an EU/EEA country are not eligible.
- Applicants have to submit an application in the hope of getting admission for a 2-year master’s degree program with years 2024 and 2024.
- The student also needs to complete all requirements of the UM master program for which he is submitting an application.
- Students must never study in the higher education field for the purpose of a degree but if you have done any exchange program, then you are eligible for Maastricht University Fully Funded Scholarship.
- Age restriction is also on students. Your age must be under 35 years.
- Students must have transcript proof of a bachelor’s degree or any equal degree education but then applicants will have to go some other several guided procedures to get a fully funded scholarship in the Netherlands.
How To Apply
If you are looking for a master’s degree scholarship and want to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship, you have to follow the following application steps
- Step 1: In this step, students need to register for available master’s degree programs at UM. If you need any other help with the application procedure of the program in which you are submitting an application, you need to visit the program program-related page on the web.
- Step 2: If a student submits his application via Studielink, he will get a student ID number for UM. This is the student number you get; you have to use it for submitting your application for the Maastricht University scholarship.
- Step 3: You need to submit your application from APPLY HERE button which is provided below. You have to upload all necessary documents in the supported format.
Also Check: Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada, With No Experience
- CV, Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Academic proofs
- Financial proofs,
- Reference letter
- Your contact information
The last date to apply for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship is 1 February