Commonwealth Masters Scholarships is an opportunity designed for applicants who have passed their bachelor’s degree programs and now looking for a good institute to get admission to the master’s program. Applicants who have brilliant academic records and minds but face issues with low finances must get this scholarship. This scholarship is designed to create education equality between low-economy students and students who have good financial support. Students from commonwealth countries will get international standard education from the world’s top and best institutes in the UK.
This program was introduced by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) for students with brilliant minds, so economies of low-rate countries rise equal to top-class economy countries of the world. Interested applicants must apply in 6 different fields offered like science, crisis management, health systems plus many more. Applicants’ upcoming days will totally change when they will get an education from the world’s best universities. This program will work to build a network for the better progress of students when senior and junior applicants work it will be fruit.
As the basic aim of this program is to promote quality education this environment for seniors and juniors will be beneficial to continue their aim of facilitating common countries applicants. This organization is facilitating a number of applicants every year and at this time in the 90s more than 28k applicants got fully funded scholarships through this scholarship program. This program generates leader and scholars in every field of life and these leaders will lead their nations and become a source of progress for their countries.
Applicants will complete their degree program will get membership in this program. All these applicants have a good chance to become a part of CSC and this organization will help you to become a source of solving problems of low economic countries. Only these selected applicants will also join another community which is known as Knowledge Hub. In this Hub, applicants will present their good ideas and if the ideas are good in actuality then applicants will be appreciated highly. These Knowledge Hubs are playing an important role in advancing knowledge for new applicants and generations. All interested applicants must go through the below-given criteria to apply for this master’s program.
|Master’s Degree Programs
Benefits of Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
- Returning travel expenses will cover this scholarship program.
- This program will cover applicants’ tuition fee expenses.
- The selected student will receive a stipend of £1,236 every month, it may extend to £1,516.
- In winter you will receive a stipend for winter clothes.
- Students will receive the stipend required for the thesis.
- Another traveling expense will receive applicants for traveling to any country outside the UK
- Applicants who are married and have a child will get an extra stipend of £529 for every month for a single child, if the applicant has 2 or 3 children he will get more extra stipend from the organization.
- Disabled students will receive another stipend.
Apply Link: British Council Scholarships
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
- A British-protected person is a basic requirement for this program.
- Students must be from Commonwealth countries to become eligible to get a fully funded scholarship.
- All selected applicants have to reach the UK before September 2024 before the start of the session for master classes.
- You must have the basic required documents necessary for any degree program.
- If you still want any info about it go to the official site provided below.
Method to Apply for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024
- No direct application of applicants will be accepted applicants have to apply through National Nominating Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, or Charitable Bodies.
- You are restricted to direct application so apply through the above-mentioned bodies.
- Your way of applying for this program will be affected because each body has different eligibility criteria so you have to fill in the requirements demanded by the above-mentioned bodies.
- Applicants have to apply separately for CSC and the above-mentioned organization for confirmation of admission. It means you have to submit 2 applications.
- All applications submitted other than CSC will be rejected so apply through CSC.
- You have to send your reference letter to the referee of your reference letter. The reference letter must be sent via email allowed for reference letters.
The last date to apply for Commonwealth Masters Scholarships is currently not specified.